A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Controlled, Single-Ascending-Dose, 2-Way, Incomplete Block, 2-Period Crossover, Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetic (PK) and Pharmacodynamic (PD) Study of 3 Doses of INP105 (olanzapine delivered by I231 POD Device) Nasal Spray in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Olanzapine (Primary) ; Olanzapine; Olanzapine
- Indications Agitation
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms SNAP101
- Sponsors Impel NeuroPharma
- 23 May 2019 According to an Impel NeuroPharma media release, data from the study were presented at the American Psychiatric Association (APA) Annual Meeting 2019.
- 17 May 2019 According to an Impel NeuroPharma media release, data from the study will be presented at the American Psychiatric Association (APA) Annual Meeting 2019.
- 06 Jan 2019 Results presented in an Impel NeuroPharma Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History