KEYSTROKE: A Randomized Phase II Study of Pembrolizumab (KEYTRUDA) Plus Stereotactic Re-irradiation Versus SBRT Alone for Locoregionally Recurrent or Second Primary Head and Neck Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYSTROKE
- 16 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Aug 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 11 Jun 2018 New trial record