A Phase Ib Study of Cobimetinib Administered in Combination With Niraparib, With or Without Atezolizumab, To Patients With Advanced Platinum-sensitive Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Cobimetinib (Primary) ; Niraparib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech; Roche
- 04 Feb 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 11 Jun 2018 New trial record
- 05 Jun 2018 According to a Tesaro media release, the company announced that it has entered into a clinical collaboration with Genentech, to evaluate the combination of atezolizumab, cobimetinib and niraparib in patients with platinum-sensitive ovarian cancer. This trial will be conducted by Genentech and is expected to begin by the end of 2018.