A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Serlopitant for the Treatment of Pruritus in Adults With Prurigo Nodularis
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Serlopitant (Primary)
- Indications Prurigo nodularis; Pruritus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Menlo Therapeutics
- 29 Oct 2019 According to an Menlo Therapeutics media release, the company expects results from the PN trials in March or April of 2020. If these trials are successful,the company plans to submit an NDA for pruritus associated with PN in the second half of 2020.
- 29 Oct 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Menlo Therapeutics media release.
- 06 May 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 280.