Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled Trial of AXS-05 Administered Orally to Subjects With Major Depressive Disorder
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Bupropion/dextromethorphan (Primary) ; Bupropion
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ASCEND
- Sponsors Axsome Therapeutics
- 07 Jan 2019 According to an Axsome Therapeutics media release, detailed results of this study are expected to be presented at upcoming scientific meetings.
- 07 Jan 2019 Primary endpoint has been met (The Montgomery-Asberg Depression Rating Scale (MADRS) total score as compared to bupropion ), according to an Axsome Therapeutics media release.
- 07 Jan 2019 Results presented in an Axsome Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History