A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of ISIS 766720 (IONIS-GHR-LRx, an Antisense Inhibitor of the Growth Hormone Receptor) Administered Once Every 28 Days for 16 Weeks in Patients With Acromegaly Being Treated With Long-acting Somatostatin Receptor Ligands (SRL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs IONIS-GHR-LRx (Primary)
- Indications Acromegaly
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Oct 2019 This trial has been completed in Discontinued, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 21 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Jul 2020.
- 21 Oct 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Jul 2020.