A Phase I/II Open Label, Safety And Preliminary Efficacy Study of MRx0518 In Combination With Pembrolizumab In Patients With Advanced Malignancies Who Have Progressed On PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs MRX 518 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors 4D Pharma PLC
- 05 Nov 2019 Preliminary results (n=6) presented in the 4D Pharma PLC media release.
- 25 Jul 2019 According to the 4D Pharma PLC media release, biomarker data from the study is anticipated to be available by the end of 2019.
- 04 Jun 2019 Study design was presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History