An Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase 1b/2 Study of Rebastinib (DCC-2036) in Combination With Paclitaxel to Assess Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Rebastinib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Endometrial cancer; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Deciphera Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Oct 2019 Interim results (as of 21 June 2019; n=43) assessing safety of rebastinib in combination with paclitaxel in patients with advanced or metastatic solid tumors, presented at the AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics 2019.
- 28 Oct 2019 Results presented in a Deciphera Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 28 Oct 2019 According to a Deciphera Pharmaceuticals media release, the part 2 of this study is ongoing.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History