A Phase II, Randomized, Open-label, Multicenter Study to Assess the Immunogenicity and Safety of GSK Meningococcal MenABCWY Vaccine, and of GSK Meningococcal Group B and MenACWY Conjugate Vaccines Administered Concomitantly in the Same Arm or in 2 Different Arms, or Alone in Healthy Subjects 10 to 25 Years of Age.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group B OMV Novartis (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A B C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms MENABCWY-016 (V102_19)
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals
- 13 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 4 Mar 2019 to 6 Dec 2018.
- 13 Sep 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 4 Mar 2019 to 6 Dec 2018.
- 13 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.