A Phase 2, Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter, Three-Arm Trial of Sym004 Versus Each of Its Component Monoclonal Antibodies, Futuximab and Modotuximab, in Patients With Chemotherapy-Refractory Metastatic Colorectal Carcinoma and Acquired Resistance to Anti-EGFR Monoclonal Antibody Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Futuximab/modotuximab (Primary) ; Futuximab; Modotuximab
- Indications Carcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Symphogen
- 31 Jan 2019 This trial has been discontinued in Spain.
- 03 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Oct 2018 Planned initiation date (estimated date for recruitment of the first subject) changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.