A Double-blind, Randomized and Placebo-controlled Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of T89 in Prevention and Treatment of Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS) During Rapid Ascent
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs T 89 (Primary)
- Indications Altitude sickness
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Tasly Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 10 Nov 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 23 Sep 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 20 Sep 2019 to 31 Oct 2019.
- 16 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 20 Sep 2018 to 20 Sep 2019.