A Phase 1 Study of Milademetan in Combination With Quizartinib in Subjects With FLT3-ITD Mutant Acute Myeloid Leukemia That Are Relapsed/Refractory, or Newly Diagnosed and Unfit for Intensive Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Milademetan (Primary) ; Quizartinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 19 Dec 2018 According to a Daiichi Sankyo Company media release, first patient has been dosed in the study.
- 27 Nov 2018 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.