COMBI-APlus: Open-label, phase IIIb study of dabrafenib in COMBInation with trametinib in the Adjuvant treatment of stage III BRAF V600 mutation-positive melanoma after complete resection to evaluate the impact on pyrexia related outcomes of an adapted pyrexia AE-management algorithm (Plus)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dabrafenib (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms COMBI-APlus
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma A.G.; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Aug 2019 Trial has been suspended in Finland, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 31 Jul 2019 Trial has been suspended in Latvia, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 13 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 25 Aug 2021 to 22 Oct 2021.