A Phase II Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Multicentre Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Repeated Oral Doses of Blautix in Adult Subjects With Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Subtypes IBS-C and IBS-D
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Blautix (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors 4D Pharma PLC
- 24 Oct 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 15 Jun 2018 New trial record
- 08 May 2018 According to the 4D Pharma PLC media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared, an Investigational New Drug Application for Blautix for the treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome .