An Interventional, Open-label, Multicenter Phase I/IIa Clinical Trial to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of Ascending Doses of Allogeneic ABCB5-positive Limbal Stem Cells (LSC2) for the Treatment of Limbal Stem Cell Deficiency (LSCD)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs LSC-2 (Primary)
- Indications Limbal stem cell deficiency
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors RHEACELL
- 24 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2021 to 1 Sep 2021.
- 24 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Sep 2020.
- 24 Jan 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.