An Interventional, Open-label, Multicenter Phase I/IIa Clinical Trial to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of Ascending Doses of Allogeneic ABCB5-positive Limbal Stem Cells (LSC2) for the Treatment of Limbal Stem Cell Deficiency (LSCD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs LSC-2 (Primary)
- Indications Limbal stem cell deficiency
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors RHEACELL
- 23 May 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 09 Apr 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2020 to 1 Sep 2021.
- 09 Apr 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 May 2019.