A First-in-Human Phase I Study of Intravesical sEphB4-HSA in Patients With "BCG-Unresponsive" Bladder Carcinoma In Situ (CIS), Completely Resected High Grade Ta/T1, to Establish the Maximum Tolerated Dose (MTD) or Recommended Phase II Dose (RP2D)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SEphB4-HSA (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 07 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 22 Oct 2021 to 25 Feb 2022.
- 07 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 22 Oct 2020 to 25 Feb 2021.
- 07 Dec 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 22 Oct 2018 to 25 Feb 2019.