A 2-Part Study (Open-label Followed by Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group) of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of SAGE-217 in the Treatment of Subjects With Bipolar I/II Disorder With a Current Major Depressive Episode
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs SAGE 217 (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar depression; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ARCHWAY
- Sponsors Sage Therapeutics
- 07 Jan 2019 According to a SAGE Therapeutics media release, results from the part A open-label portion this ARCHWAY study is expected 1H 2019.
- 18 Oct 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 09 Oct 2018 New trial record