A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Combined Single Ascending Dose, Multiple Ascending Dose and Proof-of-Principle Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacodynamics, Immunogenicity, Exploratory Clinical Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous Infusions of E2814 in Healthy Subjects and Subjects With Prodromal Alzheimer's Disease to Moderate Alzheimer's Dementia With and Without Detectable Tau Pathology
Status: Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs E 2814 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 22 Feb 2019 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 07 Dec 2018 According to an Eisai Co Ltd media release, this trial is expected to be initiated in early 2019.
- 06 Dec 2018 According to an Eisai Co Ltd media release, the company and University College London (UCL) have commenced preparations for this study. The study expects to commence within fiscal 2018.