An Open-Label, Long-Term Safety Study Including a Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Withdrawal Period of TEV-50717 (Deutetrabenazine) for the Treatment of Tourette Syndrome in Children and Adolescents
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Deutetrabenazine (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms ARTISTS
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 25 Oct 2019 This trial has been completed in France, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 06 Oct 2019 This trial was discontinued in Sweden (end date: 2019-09-05), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 24 Jun 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 260 to 227.