A Well-Controlled, Fixed-Dose Study of TEV 50717 (Deutetrabenazine) for the Treatment of Tics Associated with Tourette Syndrome
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Deutetrabenazine (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARTISTS2
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 26 Nov 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 4 May 2020 to 9 Dec 2019.
- 04 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 4 May 2020 to 9 Dec 2019.