A Phase IIIb Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Ocrelizumab in Adults With Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ocrelizumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms O'HAND; ORATORIO-HAND
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2028 to 4 Apr 2028.
- 12 Oct 2018 Trial design of this trial and subgroup analysis results of the ORATORIO study presented at the 34th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis
- 12 Oct 2018 According to an abstract presented at 34th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis, screening of the trial will begin Q4 2018. This study has been designed based on the subgroup analysis on upper limb function conducted in ORATORIO study.