A long-term phase IIIb study to evluate the safety and efficacy of OCREVUS in people with primary progressive multiple sclerosis (PPMS).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ocrelizumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ORATORIO-HAND
- 12 Oct 2018 Trial design of this trial and subgroup analysis results of the ORATORIO study presented at the 34th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis
- 12 Oct 2018 According to an abstract presented at 34th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis, screening of the trial will begin Q4 2018. This study has been designed based on the subgroup analysis on upper limb function conducted in ORATORIO study.
- 20 Jun 2018 New trial record