QUILT-2.025 NANT Neoepitope Yeast Vaccine (YE-NEO-001): Adjuvant Immunotherapy Using a Personalized Neoepitope Yeast-Based Vaccine To Induce T-Cell Responses In Subjects W/ Previously Treated Cancers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs YE-NEO-001 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms QUILT-2.025 NANT
- Sponsors NantBioScience
- 15 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Jun 2018 New trial record
- 03 Jun 2018 According to a NANT media release, the US FDA has authorized this phase 1 study for an investigational Neoepitope Yeast Vaccine, YE-NEO-001, in patients previously treated for cancer.