A Phase I study of Irinotecan tablet for treatment of advanced solid tumours
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary)
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma; Colon cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 13 Nov 2018 According to an Ascelia Pharma media release, results from this trial have been newly published and are available on pubmed.gov titled "Oral administration of irinotecan in patients with solid tumours: an open-label, phase I, dose escalating study evaluating safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics".
- 13 Nov 2018 Results presented in the Ascelia Pharma media release.
- 23 Oct 2018 Results presented in the Ascelia Pharma media release.