Irinotecan Gastro-resistant Tablet. An Open Label Phase I, Dose Escalating Study Evaluating Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Oral Administration of Irinotecan in Adult Patients With Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Colon cancer; Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Rectal cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 08 Apr 2019 According to an Ascelia Pharma media release, results from extension study were published in Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology, a peer reviewed medical journal covering oncological pharmacotherapy.
- 20 Feb 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an Ascelia Pharma media release.
- 13 Nov 2018 According to an Ascelia Pharma media release, results from this trial have been newly published and are available on pubmed.gov titled "Oral administration of irinotecan in patients with solid tumours: an open-label, phase I, dose escalating study evaluating safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics".