An Open-label, Multi Centre Drug-drug Interaction Trial to Investigate the Effects of Tralokinumab on the Pharmacokinetics of Selected Cytochrome P450 Substrates in Adult Subjects With Moderate-to-severe Atopic Dermatitis
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tralokinumab (Primary) ; Caffeine; Metoprolol; Midazolam; Midazolam; Omeprazole; Warfarin
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms ECZTRA 4
- Sponsors LEO Pharma
- 25 Nov 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 28 Aug 2020.
- 30 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 25 Jun 2019 to 27 Mar 2020.