A Phase 1 Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study of TG-1701, an Irreversible Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, in Patients With B-Cell Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs TG 1701 (Primary) ; Ublituximab; Umbralisib
- Indications B-cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors TG Therapeutics Inc
- 13 Nov 2018 According to a TG Therapeutics Inc media release, the first cohort evaluating TG-1701 at a dose of 100 mg once-daily has been fully enrolled.
- 12 Sep 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 21 Jun 2018 New trial record