A Phase 1 Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study of TG-1701, an Irreversible Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, in Patients With B-Cell Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs TG 1701 (Primary) ; Ublituximab (Primary) ; Umbralisib (Primary)
- Indications B-cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Marginal zone B-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors TG Therapeutics Inc
- 09 Dec 2019 Results presented in a TG Therapeutics Inc media release.
- 06 Nov 2019 Preliminary results presented in a TG Therapeutics media release.
- 06 Nov 2019 According to a TG Therapeutics media release, data from this study has been accepted for poster presentation, at the upcoming 61st American Society of Hematology (ASH) annual meeting and exposition (7th-10th Dec 2019), at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History