Neoadjuvant Gemcitabine, Cisplatin, Plus Nivolumab in Patients With Muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer With Selective Bladder Sparing
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 28 Aug 2018 According to Caris Life Sciences media release, HCRN GU16-257 is open to patient enrollment at The Tisch Cancer Institute at Mount Sinai in New York City, NY.
- 28 Aug 2018 According to Caris Life Sciences media release, company has been selected by the Hoosier Cancer Research Network and the study's sponsor investigator, Dr. Matthew Galsky, to perform genomic tumor profiling for a new Phase II bladder cancer clinical trial, HCRN GU16-257.