Longterm Follow-up of Subjects With Hemoglobinopathies Treated With Ex Vivo Gene Therapy Using Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cells Transduced With a Lentiviral Vector
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BB305 beta-globin gene therapy bluebird bio (Primary)
- Indications Beta-thalassaemia; Haemoglobinopathies; Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors bluebird bio
- 10 Dec 2019 Results (n=7; as of June 2019) assessing HGB-205 long-term follow-up, presented at the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Nov 2019 According to a Bluebird bio media release, updated efficacy and safety data will be presented at the upcoming 61st American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition in Orlando, Florida, December 7 - 10.
- 03 Jun 2019 The European Commission (EC) has granted conditional marketing authorization for ZYNTEGLO for patients 12 years and older with transfusion-dependent beta-thalassemia for whom hematopoietic stem cell (HSC) transplantation is appropriate but a human leukocyte antigen (HLA)-matched related HSC donor is not available. This approval is supported by data from HGB-205 ,HGB-204, HGB-207, HGB-212 and LTF-303 studies.