Immunogenicity, Reactogenicity and Safety of Two Formulations of GSK Biologicals' Meningococcal ACWY Conjugate Vaccine (GSK3536820A and Menveo) in Healthy Adults 18 to 40 Years of Age
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial meningitis; Meningococcal infections; Meningococcal meningitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms MENACWY CONJ-032_V59_71
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 Feb 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 28 Aug 2018 Status changed to not yet recruiting.