A Phase 1/2 Open Label, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Anti-Tumor Activity of ZN-c5 Alone and in Combination With Palbociclib in Subjects With Estrogen Receptor Positive, Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-2 Negative Advanced Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary) ; ZN c5 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Zeno Alpha
- 09 Dec 2019 According to a Zentalis Pharmaceuticals media release, the data readouts are expected in 2020.
- 18 Jul 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 85 to 155.
- 07 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.