A multicentre, randomized, open label clinical trial for safety evaluation of an accelerated high dose escalation schedule with one strength for an allergen immunotherapy with an aluminium hydroxide adsorbed allergoid preparation of 6-Grasses in pediatric patients with moderate to severe seasonal rhinitis or rhinoconjunctivitis with or without asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ONSeT jun
- Sponsors Allergopharma
- 09 Nov 2019 This trial has been completed in poland.
- 05 Jun 2019 This trial has been completed in Spain.
- 26 Jun 2018 New trial record