A First-in-Human, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Phase 1 Study to Determine the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Food, and Fecal Microbiome Effects of ACX-362E Administered Orally to Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ACX 362E (Primary) ; Vancomycin
- Indications Clostridium difficile infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Acurx Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Nov 2019 According to an Acurx Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial will be presented at he World Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Congress,being held in Washington, D.C. on November 6-8, 2019.
- 04 Nov 2019 According to an Acurx Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial will be presented at The 7th Annual International C. diff. Conference to be held in St. Louis, MO on November 5-6, 2019
- 30 Oct 2019 According to an Acurx Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial was conducted at Altasciences clinical pharmacology unit in the U.S.A.Altasciences successfully completed the clinical conduct, data management, and SAS programming for ACX-362E, for the treatment of Clostridioides difficile infection (CDI), on behalf of the sponsor (Acurx Pharmaceuticals).