A Phase I, Open-Label, Single-Dose, Two-Part Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics of Gepotidacin (GSK2140944) in Male and Female Adult Participants With Varying Degrees of Hepatic Impairment and in Matched Control Participants With Normal Hepatic Function
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Gepotidacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Gonorrhoea; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 23 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 26 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 26 Jun 2018 New trial record