A Phase 2, Randomized, Double Crossover, Open-Label, Active-Controlled Proof-of-Concept Study of CNSA-001 in Phenylketonuria Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CNSA-001 (Primary) ; Sapropterin
- Indications Phenylketonuria
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Censa Pharmaceuticals Australia
- 01 Nov 2018 According to a Retrophin media release, patient dosing has been commenced in the study. Top-line data expected in first half 2019.
- 24 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 26 Jul 2018 According to a Retrophin media release, the trial is expected to commence patient dosing in the coming weeks and top-line data are expected in early 2019.