A Phase II, Randomized, Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study of MTIG7192A, An Anti-TIGIT Antibody, In Combination With Atezolizumab In Chemotherapy-Naïve Patients With Locally Advanced Or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Tiragolumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 08 Apr 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 25 Feb 2021 to 26 Feb 2021.
- 27 Jun 2018 New trial record