A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of VT-1161 Oral Capsules in the Treatment of Subjects With Recurrent Vulvovaginal Candidiasis
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Oteseconazole (Primary)
- Indications Vulvovaginal candidiasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VIOLET
- Sponsors Mycovia Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Nov 2019 According to a Mycovia Pharmaceuticals media release, Jack D. Sobel, M.D., (Dean of the School of Medicine at Wayne State University) is one of the clinical investigators in the VIOLET studies.
- 12 Nov 2019 According to a Mycovia Pharmaceuticals media release, topline data from this study will be available in the second half of 2020.
- 12 Nov 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Mycovia Pharmaceuticals media release.