A Phase 1 Study of IDH1 Inhibition Using Ivosidenib as Maintenance Therapy for IDH1-mutant Myeloid Neoplasms Following Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ivosidenib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 17 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Aug 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 31 Jul 2018 to 31 Oct 2018.
- 02 Aug 2018 According to Agios Pharmaceuticals media release, Updated data in myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) from the ongoing Phase 1 study of ivosidenib in IDH1m hematologic malignancies has been submitted to ASH.