A Multicentre,Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, 3-arm, 24-week Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Preliminary Efficacy of ORY-2001 in Patients With Mild-moderate Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Vafidemstat (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ETHERAL-US
- Sponsors Oryzon
- 29 May 2019 According to an Oryzon media release, the first patient in the US has been enrolled.
- 29 May 2019 According to an Oryzon media release, this trial received IND approval by the FDA on March 15th.
- 20 May 2019 According to an Oryzon media release, the company announced that the Board of Directors of the Alzheimers Drug Discovery Foundation has approved a grant of 1.5 million dollar to Oryzon Genomics S.A. to support the US-arm of this study. This arm will involve multiple sites in the US and plans to enroll up to 30 patients.