An Open-label Randomized Study to Evaluate the Early Bactericidal Activity, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Multiple Oral Doses of Telacebec (Q203) in Treatment-naïve Patients With Newly Diagnosed Drug-sensitive Sputum Smear-positive Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Telacebec (Primary) ; Rifampicin/isoniazid/pyrazinamide/ethambutol
- Indications Pulmonary tuberculosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Qurient Co
- 03 Jun 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an Qurient Co Media release.
- 03 Jun 2019 According to an Qurient Co Media release, Professor Andreas Diacon, Doctor Veronique de Jager and Professor Rodney Dawson are the principal investigators for this trial.
- 03 Jun 2019 According to an Qurient Co Media release, full results from this trial are expected to be presented at future scientific meetings.