A Randomized, Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Study of the Safety and Efficacy of RVL-1201 in the Treatment of Acquired Blepharoptosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Oxymetazoline (Primary)
- Indications Blepharoptosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Osmotica Pharmaceutical; RevitaLid
- 18 Sep 2019 According to a Vertical Pharmaceuticals media release, results will be presented at Ophthalmology Innovation Summit (OIS@AAO 2019), American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS) Fall Scientific Symposium 2019, American Academy of Optometry (AAOptom) Academy Conference 2019, Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) Nexus 2019 and 16th annual American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM) Congress 2019.
- 07 May 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 10 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 28 Dec 2018 to 28 Feb 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History