A Phase 1 B/2, Open-label, Single Arm, Multi-cohort, Multicenter Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of JCAR017 in Pediatric Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory B-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (B-ALL) and B-cell Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma (B-NHL)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lisocabtagene-maraleucel (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications B-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor B-cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRANSCEND PEDALL
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 21 Feb 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Feb 2019 This trial has been suspended in Spain and Germany.
- 09 Jan 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 111 to 110.