A Phase 3, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of two dose levels of BCX7353 as an oral treatment for the prevention of attacks in subjects with hereditary angioedema
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BCX 7353 (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APeX-J
- Sponsors BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Nov 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 06 Nov 2018 According to a BioCryst Pharmaceuticals media release, commence this trial in Summer 2019.
- 29 Jun 2018 New trial record