A Phase 2, Observer-blind, Active-controlled, Randomized Dose-finding Study in Healthy Infants to Assess the Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of 3 Dose Levels of a Trivalent Inactivated Poliovirus Vaccine Based on Sabin Strains Compared to Conventional Salk IPV, in a 6, 10 and 14 Weeks of Age Immunization Schedule, and Co-administered With Diphtheria, Tetanus, Whole Cell Pertussis, Haemophilus Influenzae Type b, Hepatitis B, Pneumococcal Conjugate and Rotavirus Vaccines
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 64152348 (Primary) ; Diphtheria tetanus and pertussis vaccine; Haemophilus vaccines; Hepatitis B vaccine; Pneumococcal vaccine conjugate; Rotavirus vaccines
- Indications Poliomyelitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen Vaccines and Prevention B.V
- 22 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 26 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 8 Oct 2019 to 16 Jan 2020.