A Comparative Study of JTT-751 with Sodium Ferrous Citrate in Patients with Iron Deficiency Anemia
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric citrate (Primary) ; Sodium ferrous citrate
- Indications Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Japan Tobacco
- 10 Jul 2019 According to an Akebia Therapeutics media release, Akebia Therapeutics announced that its collaboration partner Japan Tobacco and its subsidiary Torii Pharmaceutical, reported positive top-line results from this study.
- 10 Jul 2019 Results presented in an Akebia Therapeutics media release.
- 09 Jul 2019 According to an Japan Tobacco Media Release, Japan Tobacco and Torii aim to file for an additional indication of improving iron deficiency anemia using Riona in Japan based on this and other clinical studies.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History