A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-Center Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of a Single Treatment of DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection in Adults With Isolated Cervical Dystonia (ASPEN-1)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Torticollis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASPEN-1
- Sponsors Revance Therapeutics
- 07 Jan 2019 According to a Revance Therapeutics media release, enrollment is progressing as planned in this study. The company expects to complete enrollment by early 2020.
- 29 Jun 2018 New trial record
- 21 Jun 2018 According to a Revance Therapeutics media release, this ASPEN Phase 3 clinical program consist of two studies (Randomized Trial (297124) and Open-Label Trial (290916) ) and expects to enrol 300 patients in this program.