A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-Center Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of a Single Treatment of DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection in Adults With Isolated Cervical Dystonia (ASPEN-1)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Torticollis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASPEN-1
- Sponsors Revance Therapeutics
- 04 Nov 2019 According to a Revance Therapeutics media release, topline results from this trial are expected in the second half of 2020.
- 04 Nov 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Revance Therapeutics media release.
- 07 Jan 2019 According to a Revance Therapeutics media release, enrollment is progressing as planned in this study. The company expects to complete enrollment by early 2020.