A Phase II, Open-label Study to Assess Safety and Clinical Utility of 68Ga-THP-PSMA PET/CT in Patients With High Risk Primary Prostate Cancer or Biochemical Recurrence After Radical Treatment (PRONOUNCED Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Gallium-68-THP PSMA (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRONOUNCED
- Sponsors Theragnostics
- 14 Nov 2019 According to European Clinical Trials Database record, this trial is Discontinued.
- 02 Oct 2019 According to a Theragnostics media release, this study was completed with support from the National Institute for Health Research University College London Hospitals Biomedical Research Centre and the Cancer Research UK University College London Experimental Cancer Medicine Centre.
- 02 Oct 2019 According to a Theragnostics media release, this data will be presented at the upcoming scientific congresses and in peer-reviewed publications.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History